Choice of Themed Party For 20 Kids for £39 at Fareham Leisure Centre (Up to 71% Off)
- Choice of two-hour children’s themed party for up to 20 kids
- Ages six to ten can choose from active dance, cheerleading, boot camp or football
- Mini wet 'n' wild teaching pool party for under six-year-olds
- Mega wet 'n' wild party in the main pool for ages eight to fifteen with dual-lane inflatables
- Party room, host, invitations, balloons and birthday card
- Groups can bring own food, or purchase party bags for supplement of £1.75 each
Purchase: Limit 1 per group (up to 20 children). May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required. No cancellation once booking confirmed.
Further information: Valid Sat-Sun only. New clients only. Parent or guardian must supervise. Soft play party valid for under 6s; mini wet ‘n’ wild valid for under 8s; boot camp, cheerleading and dance parties valid for 6-10 year olds; football party valid for 6-15 year olds and mega wet ‘n’ wild party valid for 8-15 year olds. Not valid for trampoline parties. Additional children may be included for a supplement. Catering available for supplement, enquire on booking. Party bags available for £1.75 each. Original value based on highest priced options and verified 11 July 2013 at 5.30pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Groups of up to 20 children aged up to 15-years-old can descend on Fareham Leisure centre for a two-hour age appropriate themed party of their choosing. The choices include water-based shenanagins as well as cheerleading and football fun, while the fun is flanked by a private party room, invitations, helium balloons and a birthday card, along with a host to help keep things running smoothly.
Groupon asks Nigel, the activities manager at Fareham Leisure centre about the children's parties on offer, and how parents can get involved.
G: Can you tell us more about the shindigs at Fareham?
"The parties are exclusive so kids and their friends can have the place all to themselves."
G: There are a lot of parties to choose from - which is a favourite?
"Mega wet ‘n’ wild as you can race your friends along a large dual-lane inflatable. It's always funny for the kids when they see their friends slip off into the water."
G: And what if the adults want some giggles, too? "They can relax in the café or join in with the active parties. Once the children wrapped the parents up in toilet roll during a game and could not stop laughing."
Choice of Party:
- Active boot camp party (ages six to ten)
Team building, assault course, games and activities with an army theme
- Active cheerleading party (ages six to ten)
Teaches basic moves and team building games, plus routines with a cheerleading theme
- Active dance (ages six to ten)
Dancing tunes complete with disco lights
- Active soft play (for under six-year-olds)
Soft play equipment with bouncy castle, slides and ball pit, plus activities and games
- Mini wet 'n' wild party (for under eight-year-olds)
Slide, races, games and activities
- Mega wet 'n wild party (ages eight to fifteen)
In main pool with dual-lane inflatable and rafts
- Football party (for over six-year-olds)
Games and activities, skills and drills finished with a match