Condor Ferries offers the opportunity to explore the rustic island of Guernsey, where clifftop climbs and sandy beaches fill the harbours and cottage villages. Raising the anchor for the St. Peter Port, the trip gives travellers the chance to experience the island's traditional bistros and boutiques settled in a sea of verdant countryside.
Running the seas since 1964, Condor Ferries has built on initial trips between France and the Channel Islands to pick up passengers from all over the UK. Zipping between French ports, the Channel Islands and Poole, Weymouth and Portsmouth, these sea slickers are stocked up with duty-free goods to fill the bags of every type of shopper.
Included in all options: Day trip ticket from Weymouth to Guernsey departing on 22, 25, 29 November; 2, 6, 9, 18, 20, 22 and 27-30 December 2013.
• £15 for one adult foot passenger (Up to 50% off)
• £10 for one child foot passenger
• Check-in at least 45 minutes before sailing departure.
• Children aged under 4 may travel for a £7 supplement per child, payable on booking.
• Depart from Weymouth Passenger Terminal, The Quay, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 8DX.