Guernsey Ferry: Return Day Trip From Weymouth For Child for £10; For Adult for £15 with Condor Ferries (Up to 50% Off)
- Ferry trips to the Channel Isles
- Christmas shopping trips for adults and children
- Depart from Weymouth and arrive at Guernsey Island
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
Booking: Must book by 5 December 2013. Booking required by phone: +44 8456 091 024. Bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable once confirmed.
Important Information: All children aged 4-15 must be accompanied by an adult. Foot passengers only. Groupon is subject to availability. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or for groups of 10 or more passengers.
Stay Details: Valid for standard allocated seating.
Original values based on best available rates for trips on 22, 23 and 24 November 2013. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on 4 November 2013 on 12.12pm. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals. *Discount applies to selected options only.
Condor Ferries offers the opportunity to explore the rustic island of Guernsey, where clifftop climbs and sandy beaches fill the harbours and cottage villages. Raising the anchor for the St. Peter Port, the trip gives travellers the chance to experience the island's traditional bistros and boutiques settled in a sea of verdant countryside.
Running the seas since 1964, Condor Ferries has built on initial trips between France and the Channel Islands to pick up passengers from all over the UK. Zipping between French ports, the Channel Islands and Poole, Weymouth and Portsmouth, these sea slickers are stocked up with duty-free goods to fill the bags of every type of shopper.
Included in all options: Day trip ticket from Weymouth to Guernsey departing on 22, 25, 29 November; 2, 6, 9, 18, 20, 22 and 27-30 December 2013.
• £15 for one adult foot passenger (Up to 50% off)
• £10 for one child foot passenger
• Check-in at least 45 minutes before sailing departure.
• Children aged under 4 may travel for a £7 supplement per child, payable on booking.
• Depart from Weymouth Passenger Terminal, The Quay, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 8DX.