Two Night Activity Break For Two Adults (£79), Family of Four (£129), or Four Adults (£149) With Breakfast at Marwell Outdoor Activity Centre (Up to 79% Off)
- 65 acre rural outdoor centre
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- On-site bistro
- Two night activity break in two or four man tent
- Full English breakfast served each morning
- Choice of three activities Includes quad biking, archery, giant swing and canoeing
- Showers and locker rooms
Limit 1 per group (2 adults, 2 adults and 2 children or 4 adults). May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 7 day cancellation policy. Children must be aged 7-16. Check-in from 5pm-8pm; check-out by 4pm. All members of group must participate in same activities. Clothing requirements specified upon booking. All equipment provided. Must sign disclaimer prior to activities. Original price based on choice of highest priced activities.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Statistics show that most people who get to the top didn’t use the stairs, preferring to use ladders, trees and snakes instead. Reach a higher ground with today’s Groupon from Marwell Outdoor Activity Centre. Choose from the following options:• £79 for a two night activity break for two adults with breakfast and a choice of three activities (Up to 75% off)
• £129 for a two night activity break for two adults and two children with breakfast and choice of three activities (Up to 79% off)
• £149 for a two night activity break for four adults with breakfast and choice of three activities (Up to 76% off)
Spreading a wealth of activity facilities over 65 acres, this rural outdoor pursuits centre utilises 25 years in the adventure business to take fun-finders up zip wires and through assault courses. Marwell Outdoor Activity Centre adds to a high-adrenalin roster of kayaking, quad biking, and archery with indoor and outdoor play areas and the essential refuelling station of an on-site bistro. Adventurers will also find a campsite and lake plotted in this spacious and secluded playing ground.
The activity centre puts guests up in tents for two nights, providing them with a full English breakfast to kick start each day. Three activities can be chosen from a high octane list that includes quad biking, canoeing, climbing, and aerial adventure. Led by experienced instructors, the activities run in groups of up to 12 and include any necessary equipment.