Afternoon Tea and Spa Pass For Two from £13 at Quindell Leisure (Up to 52% Off)
- Country club with dining, spa and golf facilities
- Accessible from Portsmouth and Southampton
- Afternoon tea for two on weekday or Saturday
- Sandwiches choice of filling
- Home-made scones with preserve and clotted cream
- Pastries with seasonal fruit
- Choice of fine leaf teas
- Spa pass includes use of pool, sauna, gym and steam room
Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required 72 hours in advance. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older, ID may be required. Health declaration must be signed before using gym. Afternoon tea served 11am-2pm. No disabled access in spa area. Original values verified 19 August 2012 at 5.59pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
As its name suggests, Quindell Leisure is a one-stop shop for all leisure needs in-between Portsmouth and Southampton. A pristine, 18-hole golf course, spa and fitness amenities, and an elegant restaurant are all set on its picturesque grounds.
Duos deserving some relaxation can kick back and enjoy a spot of afternoon tea on a weekday or a Saturday. The spread will consist of: a selection of cut sandwiches, with fillings including smoked salmon and caper butter, cucumber with minted yoghurt, and free-range egg and cress; home-made scones with raspberry preserve and clotted cream; fine pastries with seasonal fruit; and a choice of fine leaf teas. Part two of the leisure fest will comprise a spa pass, entitling customers to take advantage of the pool, sauna, gym and steam room.
Choose from the following options for afternoon tea plus a spa pass for two:
• £15 on a Saturday (52% off)