Vintage-Style Jewellery and Accessories: £5 for £10 Voucher, or £9 for £20 Voucher at Charms and Chains (Up to 55% Off)
- Quirky and vintage-style hand-crafted accessories
- Scarves, rings, necklaces, and collar necklaces available
- Bespoke name necklaces available on request
- Hanley Indoor Market location
- £10 or £20 voucher to be redeemed in store
- Available on all products
- Collar necklaces from £8.99
- Rings from £3
- Scarves from £4.99
Limit 1 per person. May buy up to 4 additional as gifts. No booking necessary. Present printed Groupon to redeem. Valid for in-store purchases only. Excludes sale items. Voucher has no monetary value; no cash refund given if the full value of the voucher is not used. Valid on option purchased only. By purchasing a Groupon, you are purchasing a voucher for the underlying products or services described above. Orders fulfilled by Charms and Chains.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.
They say that the accessories can make an outfit, but only necklaces have a good enough clasp to handle a sewing machine. Get seamless style with today’s Groupon for a voucher from Charms and Chains. Choose from the following options:
• £5 for £10’s worth of goods (Up to 50% off)
• £9 for £20’s worth of goods (Up to 55% off)
• Collar necklaces for £8.99
• Necklaces from £3 include moustache, owl, and swallow styles
• Rings from £3 include Aztec, punk, and cube styles
• Bespoke name necklaces
• Scarves from £4.99 include skull print and leopard print styles
Proffering quirky, vintage-inspired wares at Hanley Indoor Market, Charms and Chains overflows with original accessories and jewellery. Many of the pretty bits and bobs creating the shop’s colourful displays have been designed and handcrafted by entrepreneur owner, Roxanne, with swallows, anchors, and skull prints falling in fashionable line. Bespoke bracelets and name necklaces are also on the shop’s original agenda as Roxanne creates made-to-order pieces for fans of the unique.
The jewellery is so cute and so stunning I literally want all of it! There is such a wide range from cute and quirky to edgey with a touch of punk and all at great price ...
– Laced with Velvet, Jun 2012