- Over 100 local produce stalls
- Food stalls include exotic burgers, sushi and sausages
- Live music from local bands
- Hot drinks; tea or filter coffee available inside venue
- Walton Hall venue
- Under 12s enter for free
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival.
Further information: Valid Sun-Mon 10.30am-5.30pm. Parking not included; costs approx. £3.50. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Over the May bank holiday, weekend foodies can experience the finest fare from around the nation, all coming together at the Great British Food Festival at Walton Hall and Gardens, Warrington. The premises will be filled with over 100 producer stalls, as well as over 20 local caterers, dishing up hot food ranging from ostrich burgers to oven-baked pizzas. Other culinary highlights include demos from top chefs, plus participatory events such as a cake-off and Man v. Food-style eating challenges. Local bands will provide live music throughout the weekend – an ideal background for picnics on the grounds. Visitors will also walk away with a collection of recipe booklets to continue the gastronomy at home.
• £6 for a one-day pass for two with recipe booklets and hot drinks
• £9 for a two-day pass for two with recipe booklets and hot drinks on one day
• £11 for a two-day pass for two with recipe booklets and hot drinks on both days