- 8oz rump or sirloin steak main, with chips or potato and salad
- Starters include loaded potato skins, and breaded mushrooms
- British restaurant and bistro in Newcastle-under-Lyme
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2, 4 or 6 people. Limit 1 per table.
Redemption: Booking required by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: New customers only. Valid Mon-Fri 7pm-11pm (last orders 9.30pm). Excludes sharing starters and drinks. Original value based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 14 May 2013 at 2.54pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A British bistro in the centre of Newcastle-under-Lyme, Oscar's Restaurant rolls out the red carpet for both classic and contemporary dishes in an inviting, candlelit room. Starters include the wild mushroom and asparagus risotto (usually £4.50), and can be followed by an 8oz rump or sirloin steak main (£12.95), served with side salad and chips or jacket potato.
Choose from the following options for a two-course steak meal:
• £24 for four people (Up to 64% off)
• £35 for six people (Up to 65% off)