Asian Buffet With Pot of Jasmine Tea For Two (£12) or Four (£24) at So Asia (Up to 58% Off)
- Choice of up to 50 dishes from China, India, Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore
- Buffet style dining to enable broad sampling
- Close to Camberley rail station
- Buffet for two or four diners
- Pot of jasmine tea for each couple to share
- Starter dishes such as salt and pepper king prawns
- Main dishes such as lamb madras and squid in ginger and spring onion
- Vegetarian options available
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. Limit one per table. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required 48 hours in advance. 48 hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Fri 5.30pm-10.30pm; Sun 12pm-10pm. Original value based on adult's Friday and Saturday buffet. Valid for option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Diners with an appetite for fungi often need a big bowl, as the foodstuff typically takes up too mushroom. Don’t let your rice be bigger than your stomach with today's Groupon from So Asia. Choose from the following options:• £12 for Asian buffet with pot of jasmine tea for two (Up to 58% off)
• £24 for Asian buffet with two pots of jasmine tea for four (Up to 58% off)
Dishing out cuisine from countries spread across the world's largest continent, So Asia invites hungry hunters to sample up to 50 far-flung buffet delicacies. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, with parties of any size welcome until 10.30pm on most nights. Children’s options are available for smaller stomachs, and Camberley rail station is just around the corner.
Whether they’re opting for oodles of noodles or a soupçon of soup, two or four diners can tuck into a dinner selection. The buffet will include starters such as tom yum soup, salt and pepper squid, and crispy seaweed, while mains such as Thai red chicken curry, chicken korma, and beef in black bean sauce allow diners to hop between the tastes of Thailand, India, and China. A range of sauces, vegetables, and desserts will be available to complement the offerings, and the meal will arrive with jasmine tea to wet dry lips and help meal-time conversation blossom.