Afternoon Tea For Two (£8) or Four (£16) at Kings Bar and Restaurant (60% Off)
- Bar and restaurant situated within Hotel20
- Modern European cuisine
- Family-run business
- Afternoon tea for two or four
- Sandwich selection includes ham salad, and salmon
- Cakes include Victoria sponge, lemon cake, and carrot cake
- Scones with clotted cream
- Flavoured or traditional tea
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. Valid between midday and 6pm. Original values verified 12 July 2012 at 6.31pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Manned by an adventurous and passionate head chef, Kings Bar and Restaurant crafts feasts of modern European cuisine within Swindon’s Hotel20, spoiling patrons with lunchtime servings of roast beef and a tirelessly evolving evening menu.
Dining parties of two or four can appease appetites with this most traditional of respites, starting with a pot of traditional or flavoured tea. The sandwich round will include neatly sliced morsels of salmon and cucumber, while scones are accompanied by a generous dollop of clotted cream. Victoria sponge will conclude the affair with a sweet tooth, and is joined by helpings of lemon and carrot cake.
Choose from the following options:
• £16 for afternoon tea for four people (60% off)