Pole Fitness: One (£5) or Four (£19) Hour Workshop at Polefect (Up to 81% Off)
- Company specialising in pole fitness and dancing
- OCN certified courses available
- Close to Swindon rail station
- One hour taster session or four hour level one intensive course
- Includes up to 70 tricks and movements, mirror work, and floor work
- Taken in one session or weekly
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 72 hour cancellation policy. Wed 7.30pm-8:30pm; Sat 10am-11pm. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified on 16 May 2012 at 2.55pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Blending classic gymnastics with contemporary dance styles, Polefect encourages people of all ages and abilities to join the pole craze, teaching a range of moves from a purpose-built studio. Those looking for formalised pole-based qualifications can opt for OCN accredited certificates to suit, while casual lessons are available for people of all abilities and ages. The sport aims to boost aerobic fitness and help beginners climb the pole to heightened confidence.
Students will choose between a one hour pole dancing taster session, or a four hour intensive workshop taken as a single class or split into challenging weekly one hour classes. A pole fitness and dancing instructor will take students through up to 70 tricks and movements including spins and strength moves, to challenge even the most hardened core muscles. Mirror work and floor work will also be on the menu to complete the pole workout and help to create and fun and sporty routine.
Choose from the following options:
• £19 for a four hour level one pole fitness intensive workshop (81% off)