Wye Valley Canoe Trip For One (£19.50), Two (£39), or Four (£74) at Way2Go Adventures (Up to 66% Off)
- Adventure team based in the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean
- Activities include kayaking, canoeing, bush craft and sea kayaking
- Stag and hen parties welcome
- Open seven days a week
- Run BCU courses
- Milkwall village location
- Guided canoe trip along the Wye Valley
- Approximately 3-4 hours in length
- Boats, paddles, and safety equipment included
Limit 1 per 1, 2, or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Children must be 6 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Safety briefing and all equipment included. Max 12 people per group. Original values verified 25 July 2012 at 12.35pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Kitting out explorers, Way2Go Adventures are an outdoor activities team that oversee paddle sports across the rivers Wye and Severn.
Flowing on from the full safety brief and paddle talk, guests can immediately hop inside the canoe. The half-day trip is gracefully led by an accompanying instructor/guide, with explorers able to work the paddles through the gentling snaking bends and gentle rapids of the River Wye. Water pilots can disembark after up to four hours of investigation time.
Choose from the following options for a guided half-day Wye Valley canoe trip:
• £39 for two people (65% off)
• £74 for four people (66% off)
Way2Go AdventuresGuided Canoe