- A celebration of French motor-vehicle design
- Saturday, Sunday, or weekend passes for one or two
- Racing, displays, live music, comedy and entertainment
- Cars include Ayrton Senna's '86 Lotus Renault F1 car, classics, and Bugatti Veyrons
- French car clubs and various displays of French culture
Purchase: Limit 1 per person or 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts.
Redemption: No booking necessary. Must present printed Groupon at time of redemption.
Further information: Valid 9am-5pm. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children under 14 enter for free. No dogs permitted. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 10 May 2013 at 9.59am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Now in its seventh year, La Vie en Bleu is the perfect way to say 'merci' to France's motoring legacy. The festival celebrates the very best of French motoring, past and present, against a backdrop of French culture and entertainment. High speed action can be seen on the racetrack while distinguished car displays and demonstration runs offer a more civilised sight. Guests can expect to see Formula One cars including Ayrton Senna's 1986 John Player Special Lotus Renault, Bugatti Veyrons, and a selection of classics including a 1901 De Dion Bouton and a 1949 Citroen U23 Tipper Lorry. Live music will be audible with jazz singers, Cate Cody and Kevin Mack in attendance, and numerous other comedy and culture acts including mime artists, comedians, and Parisian can-can girls.
Choose from the following options for entry to La Vie en Bleu:
• £12 for Saturday entry for two people (60% Off)
• £7 for Sunday entry for one person (53% Off)
• £12 for Sunday entry for two people (60% Off)
• £11 for weekend entry for one person (56% Off)
• £19 for weekend entry for two people (62% Off)