Snuggled in the village of Houghton Conquest, The Knife & Cleaver invites travellers to discover Bedfordshire’s rural setting. Visitors may practice their swing at the local golf club, or enjoy activities ranging from angling to sailing, located about an 8-minute drive from the hotel.
• Guests are welcomed to bedrooms decked out in natural colour schemes, featuring an elegant decor with TVs and hot drink-making facilities.
• The restaurant uses fresh seasonal ingredients and serves up an assortment of dishes, in a traditional atmosphere with log burning fireplace and panelled walls.
• Real cask ales may quench visitors' thirst at the bar, kept company by a fine selection of wines from around the world, while Bedford town centre, sitting a 15-minute drive away, allure with a multitude of boutique shops.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double or twin room with continental breakfast, early check-in and late check-out
• £59 for 1 night arriving Sun-Thu between 5 December 2013 and 17 April 2014 (Up to 43% off)
• £99 for 2 nights Sun-Wed between 8 December 2013 and 16 April 2014 (Up to 49% off)
• Check-in from 1pm; check-out by midday.
• Upgrade to superior room available for £10 supplement.
• Max. 1 dog is allowed for £5 per night supplement.
The Knife & Cleaver has an average score of 4.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers praised the food quality, location and room decor.
Details verified 29/11/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.