Two Hour 'Perfecting Skin and Mastering Natural Make-Up' Masterclass for £59 at the The Jemma Kidd Make Up School (71% Off)
- Academy set up by make-up artist Jemma Kidd
- Jemma Kidd collection debuted in Selfridges London in 2005 and Bergdorf Goodman New York in 2006
- Professional make-up school founded in 2003
- Close to Ladbroke Grove tube
- Range of products for sale
- Two hour make-up class taken at the academy
- Up to 8 people per class
- Academy classes include drinks and nibbles
- Free gift choices include Contour Flush and Blush or Crushed Creme shadow Comet
- Masterclass covers topics including colour correction, sculpting and highlighting
- All make-up and tools provided
- 10% off all products purchased on the day
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required via telephone or email, taken by Conviviality only. For more information see www.conviviality.com. 72 hour cancellation policy. Valid on a selection of weekdays and weekends at 10am, 2pm and 6pm. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID. Ladies only. Max class size 8 people at academy. Valid for Perfecting Skin and Mastering Natural Make-Up course only. Original value verified 11 June 2012 at 10.29am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Brushes are considered the most untrustworthy inhabitants of the make-up bag, as you’ll often find them lurking in the eye shadows. Show your face with today’s Groupon: £59 for a two hour make-up masterclass at the The Jemma Kidd Make Up School.
Jemma Kidd’s Make-Up Academy is a hub of powder and sparkles, where backstage artistes hone their cosmetic wizardry, and students gather to learn an artistic trick or two. A beauteous menu of aesthetic learnings is divided in to pro and non-pro sections, while bespoke and one-to-one tutorage can set illustrators on track to personal goals. While the Notting Hill classroom sits steps from Ladbroke Grove underground, online shelves are heaving with beauty bits and bobs.
In a two-hour intensive make-up masterclass, pupils will become privy to the secrets of mascara wand waving, and gain the power to line eyes and lips alike. The session will focus on a natural look, dealing in creating a smooth look for skin, and delving in to the differences of skin type, highlighting personal features, and choosing appropriate colours. The step-by-step learning approach of the masterclass will be punctuated by refreshments and nibbles, and guests will leave with a choice of free gift and all sessions will feature make-up bag scrutiny and some bespoke hints and tips.
Free gift may be one of the following:
Contour Flush and Blush
Crushed Crème Duo Tourmaline
Crushed Crème Duo Bronzite
Dewy Glow Iced Gold
Crushed Crème Shadow Comet
The Jemma Kidd Make Up School has attracted over 6000 Facebook Likes to date.