Five 60 Minute Dance Classes With Choice of Five Disciplines for £14 at Chiswick Theatre Arts (Up to 72% Off)
- Dance and drama training for children and adults
- Classes for all abilities
- Near Chiswick Park station
- Five 60 minute dance classes
- Choice of jazz, ballroom, belly dance, ballet, and tap
- Mix and match classes or choose to focus on particular type of dance
- Adult classes
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required via: www.surveymonkey.com/s/chiswicktheatrearts. Bookings open 19 March at 12pm. 24 hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older with valid ID. Max 25 students per class or max 15 in a ballet class. Excludes Adult Ballet4Life class on Thu 10.15am. Valid on option purchased. See website for class times.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
While ballet dancers are always eager to collaborate with marching bands, they sometimes find that their ideas are out of step. Dance to a different tune with today's Groupon from Chiswick Theatre Arts. Choose from the following options:• £14 for five 60 minute jazz dance classes (65% Off)
• £14 for five 60 minute ballroom dance classes (65% Off)
• £14 for five 60 minute belly dance classes (72% Off)
• £14 for five 60 minute ballet dance classes (65% Off)
• £14 for five 60 minute tap dance classes (65% Off)
Helping adults and children make dramatic improvements in their theatre skills, Chiswick Theatre Arts runs classes in dance and drama for movers and shakers of all ages. The theatrical academy helps learners progress from stage to stage with exams, private tuition, and annual shows. Guided by veterans of the West End, attendees can explore different types of dance or sing their hearts out with voice coaching. In addition, casual drop-in dance classes are also available for adults who are hankering for a laid back shuffle-ball-change.
Specialist teachers will help students get off on the right foot over five 60 minute dance classes. Putting their individual stamp on long-established moves, pupils can choose to take up jazz, ballroom, belly dance, ballet, or tap. Students of all abilities are welcome to dip their pointed toes into each discipline, or focus on improving a particular type of dance for all five sessions.
Jazz (Tuesday 7pm-8pm)
Ballroom (Thursday 8pm-9pm)
Belly dance (Thursday 7pm-8pm)
Ballet (Monday 7pm-8pm)
Tap (Monday 8pm-9pm and Tuesday 11am-midday)