Six Course Lebanese Tasting Menu With Champagne Cocktail and Wine For Two, Four, or Six from £36 at Layalina (Up to 71% Off)
- Restaurant and cocktail bar
- Modern Lebanese cuisine with a Mediterranean twist
- Live acoustic music and belly dancing on some nights
- Six course tasting menu for two four or six people
- Plus champagne cocktail and half bottle of wine each
- Hot and cold mezes, salad, and duck, fish, or veg mains
- Dessert and tea or coffee
Limit 1 per 2, 4, or 6 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required via telephone number on voucher only. 24 hour cancellation policy. Valid Sun-Thu midday-5pm and 7pm-9pm; Fri-Sat midday-5pm and 6pm-8pm only. Excludes service charge. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Original value based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
When it comes to tasting menus, some venues really raise the bar , but that can make the drinks much harder to reach. Stretch your appetite with today's Groupon from Layalina. Choose from the following options:• £36 for a six course tasting menu with drinks for two (Up to 71% off)
• £72 for a six course tasting menu with drinks for four (Up to 71% off)
• £108 for a six course tasting menu with drinks for six (Up to 71% off)
Offering the ultimate in Knightsbridge nights out, Layalina is an exclusive eatery specialising in Lebanese cuisine and delectable cocktails. Entertainment ranges from acoustic sets to belly dancing and live DJing, while lashings of Champagne compliment the chef’s Mediterranean munchables . Twinkling and trimmed with mirrors, the bar is edged with comfy sofas and scatter cushions, giving guests the option to put their feet up, or heat up the dance floor until 2am.
Rocking up for a lunchtime lavishing or evening slot, groups can gorge themselves silly on a six course taster menu, washed down with a champagne cocktail and half a bottle of wine each (£62 per person). Cold mezzes, hot mezzes, falafel, and salads all fight for a place on the dishes, while mains tempt taste buds with the likes of oriental chicken and fragrantly glazed fish. Dessert is followed by a cup of tea or coffee to help mull things over and talk about the tastings.