Two Hour Digital Photography Masterclass for £29 at Pynk (81% Off)
- Professional photography studio in Belgravia
- Specialise in weddings, glamour, fashion and family portraiture
- Close to Victoria station
- Two hours total course time
- Designed to guide beginners on lighting and how to make the most of their camera
- Covers exposure, lens, colour and focus among other areas
- 20% off further courses including Photoshop retouching, advanced SLR, studio lighting course and live models
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org. 72 hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Wed, Sun 7pm-9pm. Must bring own digital SLR or bridge camera. Max 30 per class.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Preceding computers, air brushing was the ancient art of painting on thin air whilst listening to rock power ballads. Enjoy pictorial advancements with today’s Groupon: £29 for a two hour digital photography masterclass at Pynk.
Snapping together a creative explosion of photography, style, and fashion, Pynk is framed within a two-storey playground on which they invite their subjects to play. The minimalist design of the first floor proffers calm and comfort, while a colourful studio floor provides a more adventurous contrast. Boasting an eclectic portfolio of family portraiture, fashion, glamour and weddings, the team also offers training to impart their extensive skills.
Untrained eyes and bright pupils can look to focus on improving basic digital photography skills, while increasing confidence in using manual settings. A two hour masterclass will present techniques on how to use lighting to enhance snaps and other functionalities. Those wishing to swot up on post-processing will receive 20% off further classes including modules on Photoshop re-touching, advanced SLR, studio lighting and live models.
Avoiding blurred photos
Capturing colour and light
Digital photography workflow
Studio practice session