Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Therapy: Three (£59) or Six (£99) Sessions on Choice of Areas at BeautyMed (Up to 75% Off)
- Chiropody, physiotherapy, holistic, and beauty therapies
- Sutton Coldfield location
- Radio frequency therapy for two medium or three small areas
- Three or six sessions lasting up to 30 minutes
- Small areas include chin, cheeks, and forehead
- Medium areas include inner or outer thighs, hips, buttock
- Designed to sculpt and contour the body for targeted inch-loss
- Can help achieve reduction in subcutaneous fat thickness
- Suitable for areas like abdomen, thighs, hips, buttocks and many more problematic areas
- Temporarily tones and tightens the skin
- Patch test included
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Patch test required at least 24 hours prior to initial session. Not suitable for pregnant women or those with a pace maker or metal implants in treatment area, or those with severe medical conditions; enquire on booking. . Allow 4 weeks between sessions. Results may varyValid on option purchased only. Original values verified 30 July 2012 at 2.25pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Radio therapy can be used on skin woes, wobbly bits, and to cheer up stereos with a dodgy signal. Fine tune with today's Groupon for radio frequency therapy for two medium or three small areas from BeautyMed. Choose from the following options:• £59 for three sessions (71% off)
• £99 for six sessions (75% off)
About Radio Frequency Therapy
Radio frequency skin tightening treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves, designed to sculpt and contour the body for targeted inch-loss. To slightly numb the skin, a topical anaesthetic cream is usually applied to the area being treated, such as the forehead, under the eyes, jaw line, or neck. Next, a technician affixes electrodes, and the RF machine emits radio waves of specifically selected frequencies, which can produce a warm or burning sensation, but is woefully incapable of picking up FM radio stations.
With its well-rounded approach to bodily needs, BeautyMed takes care of clients from top to toe with a wholesome offering of chiropody, physiotherapy, holistic and beauty therapies. The clinic is perched on the edge of Sutton Coldfield with high tech beauty highlights which include radio frequency sessions, IPL thread vein treatments, and IPL hair removal.
With a patch test, first performed over 24 hours prior to the initial session, to give the go ahead, clients can then pick from two medium or three small areas to focus on. The procedure is generally suitable for areas including the hips, thighs, buttocks, stomach or upper arms and can be completed in around 30-60 minutes. The therapist will pass the machine across the area in three or six sessions, with clients allowing four weeks in between appointments.
Not suitable for the following:
• People with pacemakers
• People with metal implants in treatment area
• Pregnant women
Area around mouth