West Midlands: One Night Stay With Zoo Entry, Breakfast and Spa Access For Two for £79; or Family from £89 at the 4* Copthorne Hotel Merry Hill Dudley (Up to 55% Off)
- 4* hotel by canal marina
- Ten-minute drive from Dudley Zoo and Castle
- Restaurant and bar on site
- Spa and beauty salon
- Regular evening entertainment
- Contemporary hotel decor
- Double or family room
- Breakfast each morning
- Entry to Dudley Zoo on one day
- Wi-Fi included
- Access to spa, child-friendly pool, and fitness facilities
- 25% off beauty treatments
- Complimentary bottle of wine and soft drink for children with a two-course meal
Limit 1 per group (2 people; two adults and one child; or two adults and two children). Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 7-day cancellation policy. Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 11am. Valid for standard double or family room. Adjoining room for existing children available for £50 supplement for family room options, subject to availability. Family options valid for 2 adults and 1 or 2 children aged 15 or younger. Children aged 2 or under enter Dudley Zoo free of charge. No pets allowed. Complimentary bottle of wine or soft drink for under 18s when buying a two-course meal in Faraday’s Restaurant. Original values based on most expensive options and online purchase rate. Valid on option purchased only. Original value based on online booking system for stays 11 to 12 October 2012. Limited availability for these dates.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
With four stars shining from the canal-side, Copthorne Hotel Merry Hill, Dudley gleams with modern furnishings and bright leisure facilities at the heart of the country, within reach of the historic Dudley Castle and Zoo.
Have a rip-roaring break today's Groupon from Copthorne Hotel Merry Hill, Dudley. Choose from the following options:
One night stay
In a standard double or family room, with breakfast and entry to Dudley Zoo
• £79 for two adults (Up to 55% off)
• £89 for two adults and one child (Up to 54% off)
• £99 for two adults and two children (Up to 51% off)
With views over the canal marina, this contemporary hotel puts up relaxation-seekers and explorers in 138 minimalist rooms, and features leisure facilities and plenty of eating opportunities within its modern realms. The 15 metre pool and cardio fitness suite are paired with a sauna and spa bath, while a beauty salon serves up an extra helping of treats. Faraday’s Restaurant boasts a menu of classic British and internationally inspired dishes, made using locally sourced ingredients where possible. In the bar, a hearty wine list and tipples to suit varied tastes are paired with sarnies and casual light bites to boot.
Tickets to Dudley Zoo are included, so be prepared get friendly with kangaroos, bears, and impressively big cats. Daily activities include a giraffe talk and penguin feeding time, while afternoons can get spooky with a ghost walk. The 40-acre site is also home to the 11th century ruins of Dudley Castle allowing guests a peek into history, while the zoo offers insight into ongoing conservation projects to help out other animals in the wild. Other attractions in the area include the Merry Hill shopping centre, so if you fancy shopping till you drop, take a roughly ten-minute stroll there from the hotel.
• Stay in standard double or family room
• Family rooms have one double and one or two single beds
• Breakfast each morning
• Entry to Dudley Zoo on one day
• Wi-Fi included in hotel room
• Access to spa and fitness facilities at hotel
• 25% off treatments in beauty salon
• Complimentary bottle of house wine and soft drink with a two-course meal
• Adjoining room for children instead of beds in room for £50 supplement, subject to availability