Two-Course Meal With Coffee For Two for £8 at Silks Coffee Shop (Up to 59% Off)
- Cafe and restaurant offering traditional home cooking
- Established for two decades
- Near Shifnal train station
- Two-course meal for two
- Mains may include fish, chips, and peas; and chilli con carne
- Choice of starter or dessert
- Starters include soup of the day and pâté on toast
- Desserts include slice of home-made cake from a selection
- Filter coffee or cup of tea each
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid for starter or dessert up to £2.50, main, and regular size coffee or tea each. Garlic mushroom and starter specials incur surcharge of £2. Original value based on most expensive options. Original values verified on 15 June 2012 at 4.57pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
First picking up knife and fork two decades ago, Silk Coffee House plates up hearty home cooking for the hungry folk of Shifnal. Pairs can tuck into a starter such as soup of the day (£2.50) before choosing a main meal from either the specials board or set menu.
Special mains may include a warming portion of chilli con carne (£5.50); or the classic trio of fish, chips, and peas (£5.50). The set dishes also pull their weight with options such as the belly buster breakfast, a king-sized take on the classic fry-up (£5.80). Starters can be swapped for a sweet treat, such as a slice from the selection of home-made cakes on show (£1.50). Once bellies are happily full, pairs can enjoy a filter coffee or cup of tea each (£1.50).