Spa Day For One (£49) or Two (£98) With Back, Neck and Shoulder Treatment, Facial, and Salt Therapy at The Club and Spa (Up to 74% Off)
- Modern health club and spa in The Cube, behind the Mailbox
- Leisure and fitness facilities including steam room and gym
- Heated pool with waterfalls
- Canal-side cafe lounge
- 45-minute Argan oil back therapy including back, neck, shoulder and scalp treatment
- 25-minute skin-reviving facial including facial massage, mask, cleanse and tone
- 20-minute salt halotherapy
- Full use of spa facilities for the day and re-fills of herbal teas, coffee, and hot chocolate
- 15% off any additional treatments on the day
- 10% discount on second visit
Limit 1 per person or 2 people. Booking required by phone. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Fri. Must be 16 or over. New clients only. Not suitable for pregnant women. Discounts valid when booked on day. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 26 June 2012 at 9.36am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Watchmakers are well known for their relaxed demeanours, explained by their fondness for taking time off. Unwind with today's Groupon from The Club and Spa. Choose from the following options:• £49 for a spa day for one with back treatment, facial, salt therapy, and access to facilities (Up to 74% off)
• £98 for a spa day for two with back treatment, facial, salt therapy, and access to facilities (Up to 74% off)
Encased within the stylish confines of The Cube in the Mailbox Quarter, The Club and Spa is extravagantly layered with pamper packages, luxurious beauty treatments, and plush leisure facilities. The ultra-modern establishment is intricately woven with swish and slick interiors, and boasts an extensive list of spa treatments including flotation therapies, exfoliating body wraps, and holistic massages. Not forgetting those all-important finishing touches, classic cosmetic services come in the shape of manicures and pedicures, spray tans, and waxing therapies, while facilities include a swimming pool, relaxation snug, and a fully equipped gym and fitness studios.
Awakening the senses, the spa day will begin with a relaxing green tea and an Argan oil back therapy, complete with back, neck, shoulder and scalp treatment, lasting three quarters of an indulgent hour. The uplifting feelings will then rise to the face with a 25-minute skin-reviving facial that includes a facial massage, mask, cleanse and tone, followed up by 20 minutes of salt halotherapy. The resident spa facilities will bear open invitations while servings of herbal teas, coffee and hot chocolate are available as desired. To top it off, there will be a range of discounts, including 15% off additional treatments booked on the same tranquil day.