Half-Day Photography Class for £27 at Photography Made Simple (61% Off)
- Photography tutors who've taught in schools nationwide
- Group classes and one-to-one training available
- Close to Colwall railway station
- Half-day digital photography class lasting around 3.5 hours
- Camera techniques taught in picturesque gardens
- Groups of six of less
- Tea and coffee provided
- Suitable for all abilities
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid 9.30am-1pm. Must be aged 12 or over. Can bring own camera. Camera provided if needed. Original values verified 2 July 2012.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Photography Made Simple gets camera beginners up to speed with help from tutors who've taught in schools nationwide and courses ranging from DSLR masterclasses to one-on-one training sessions.
This course, which begins at 9.30am, will familiarise beginners with their trusty device in cosy groups of six or less, teaching the essential techniques within the on-site, 40 acre garden. Tea and coffee will be served up throughout to stimulate trigger fingers, with well-framed proceedings coming to an end at around 1pm.
Photography Made Simple is looking picturesque with 396 Likes on its Facebook page.