Two Adult Passes to La Vie En Bleu Bugatti French Car Festival from £12 at Prescott Speed Hill Climb (Up to 60% Off)
- 60 acre ground in the Cotswolds
- Home of the Bugatti Owners’ Club since 1937
- Track incline of 200 metres
- Two day automotive pageant
- Visiting car clubs including Renault Alpine and TVR
- Breitling Wingwalkers display
- Ayrton Senna’s Lotus F1 car
- Fleet of classic motors and modern supercars
- Live music and dancing
- £20 associate membership to the Bugatti Owners’ Club
Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. No booking required. Exchange Groupon for wristband on the day. Gates open 9am-5pm. Children under 14 enter free of charge. No dogs allowed. Breitling Wingwalkers display is weather permitting and on Sunday only. Onsite camping available. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 11 May 2012 at 12.09pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Average motors often dream of being supercars, but don’t have the confidence to wear their underwear on top of their chassis. Get revved up with today's Groupon from Prescott Speed Hill Climb. Choose from the following options:
• £12 for two adult passes to La Vie En Bleu French car festival on Saturday 26 May 2012 (60% off)
• £12 for two adult passes to La Vie En Bleu French car festival on Sunday 27 May 2012 (60% off)
• £20 for two adult passes to La Vie En Bleu French car festival for the weekend of 26 and 27 May 2012 (60% off)
About The Event
In its sixth annual celebration of va-va-vrooom, La Vie En Bleu is a showcase of the best in Anglo-French automotive design and engineering. The Prescott Speed Hill Climb will play host to a variety of teams, such as the Renault Alpine Owners’ Club, TVR and the Cotswolds Classic Car Club, as well as a selection of early 20th century classic GT and sports cars. A Sunday display from the Breitling Wingwalkers will top off a string of entertainment from French can-can dancers and accordionist Fi Fi La Mere. Further highlights include Ayrton Senna’s black and gold Lotus F1 car and an exotic Bugatti EB110 among a fleet of other continental supercars. Customers can also scoop up membership to the Bugatti Owners club for a reduced rate of £20.
About The Venue
Revving up the countryside in 60 acres of the Cotswolds, Prescott Speed Hill Climb has been home to the Bugatti Owners’ Club since 1937. The race track rises 200 feet over 1,127 yards as it snakes around hairpin bends and sporadic straights, putting both modern vehicles and vintage speed demons to the test. As well as engine fuelled extravaganzas, the venue will be awash with live music and a crêperie will be on hand for rumbling bellies, while camping is up for grabs for overnight visitors.
• Sat 26 and Sun 27 May 2012
• Gates open 9am-5pm
• Exchange Groupon for wristband on entry
• Children under 14 enter for free