Two-Course Italian Meal For Two (£15) or Four (£29) at Galleria Italiana (Up to 60% Off)
- Traditional Italian restaurant
- Food freshly-prepared on site
- Located close to Worcester Foregate Street rail station
- Starter plus pasta or pizza main course each for two or four
- Starters include bruschetta and Italian cured meat platter
- Pizzas include rusticana, Pugliese, and crudaiola
- Pasta dishes include lasagne and seafood linguine
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must present Groupon at time of redemption. Eat-in only. Valid Mon, Tue and Thu 6pm-10pm. Valid for starter and main course each. Excludes specials. Drinks not included. Original value based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only. Original value verified 27 September 2012 at 3.32pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Having fallen head over heels in love with the flavours of Italy, Galleria Italiana marries regional recipes to rustle up a range of pizzas, pastas, and risotto dishes.
Pairs or foursomes can kick things off with a starter such as baked aubergine in tomato sauce with basil, mozzarella, and parmesan (£5.95). Moving on, sweet nothings will be whispered over a main course, with picks including the pizza picante with salami, bacon, jalapeños, chillies, peppers, and mushrooms (£9.95), and risotto di mare with calamari, mussels, and king prawns in a white wine and garlic sauce (£11.95).
The full menu can be found here.
Choose from the following options for a two course Italian meal:
• £29 for four (Up to 60% off)