Two-Course Indian Meal For Two (£14), Four (£21), or Six (£29) With Chapati Each at Kings Ransom (Up to 64% Off)
- Traditional Indian restaurant
- Open until 3am on weekends
- Near Clifford's Tower
- Starter and main course each
- Starters include sheek kebab and deep-fried onion bhajis
- Mains include chicken chilli masala and lamb Darjeeling
- Chapati per diner
Limit 1 per 2, 4, or 6 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Eat-in only. Valid for starter worth up to £3.50, main course worth up to £8.95, and chapati each. Specials incur £2 supplement. Excludes set banquet menu. Original value based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only. Original value verified 12 July 2012 at 6.54pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Spicing up the city streets of York, Kings Ransom keeps tastebuds sizzling with classic Indian cuisine, opening their doors until 3am on weekends. The beat of the sub-continental drum will play out with the likes of the prawn puri stir-fried with spring onions and tomatoes and served with home-made bread (£3.50) or the chicken tikka marinated in tandoori spices and yoghurt (£3.50), before the chorus of main courses kick in. Appetites will sing a savoury tune with the lamb tikka saagrana cooked with spinach and coriander (£6.95), the tandoori butter chicken simmered with almond flakes and a touch of coconut (£7.95), or the the king prawn biryani stir-fried with basmati rice (£8.95). Mopping up the culinary medleys will be a chapati (80p) each.
Choose from the following options:
• £21 for a two-course Indian meal for four with a chapati each (Up to 60% off)
• £29 for a two-course Indian meal for six with a chapati each (Up to 64% off)