Two-Course Indian Meal For Two, Four or Six With Chapatis from £14 at The Gate Of India (Up to 65% Off)
- Friendly Indian restaurant
- Part of Jaipur Spice group
- Set within Clifton Green pub
- Two-course Indian meal for two, four, or six
- Starters include sheek kebab, onion bhajis, aloo pakora
- Mains include classic curries such as pathia, korma, and bhuna
- Chapati each
Limit 1 per 2, 4 or 6 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid on main menu only. Last seating 9.30pm. Eat-in only. Must be over 18 with valid ID. Banquet and specialities incur a £2 surcharge. Original price based on starters up to £2.95, main courses up to £9.95, and chapatis £1. Valid on option purchased only. Original value verified 18 July 2012 at 7.14pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Adding a pinch of pizzazz as a key ingredient of the Jaipur Spice group, The Gate Of India offers warming sub-continental fare in the cosy surrounds of a countryside pub. Opening the door to hidden flavour, customers can begin their experience with a murgh tikka (2.95), onion bhaji (£2.95), or aloo palak pakora (£2.95). Centrepiece sizzlers may comprise lamb passanda (£7.95), chicken korma (£6.95), or king prawn madras (£9.95), while soft folds of chapati (£1) will be on-hand to mop up any stray morsels.
• £14 for a two-course Indian meal with chapatis for two (Up to 50% off)
• £21 for a two-course Indian meal with chapatis for four (Up to 62% off)
• £29 for a two-course Indian meal with chapatis for six (Up to 65% off)