Two-Night Tent or Caravan Pitch, or Camping Pod Stay For Two for £20 at Upper Carr
- Caravan and camping park in North Yorkshire countryside
- Amenities include a laundrette, play area, and tea room
- Close to Flamingo Land theme park and Eden Camp museum
- Two-night caravan or tent pitch, or camping pod rental
- Shower facilities on-site
- Pitches have 16 amp electricity
- Camping pods can be with or without electricity
- Two children can stay in pods too for £1 per night per child; under 5s stay for free
- Pods new in 2011, furnished with decked seating area
Limit 1 per person, 2 people, or group. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy. New customers only. Check-in from midday, check-out by midday. Meals not included. Max tent size is 9sqm. Camping pod stay or caravan/tent pitch valid for up to 2 adults; upto 2 children aged 5-15 can stay in for £1 per child per night supplement. Under 5s stay free. No pets allowed in camping pods. Up to 2 dogs allowed with camping or caravan pitch, please mention on booking. 20p supplement for use of showers. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Nestled comfortably in the peaks and valleys of the Pickering countryside, Upper Carr is a camping and caravan park that treats North Yorkshire visitors to an array of amenities, including an outdoor play area, an amusement arcade, and a licenced tea room. In close proximity to Flamingo Land theme park and Eden Camp historical museum, the site is also home to a fleet of luxury static caravans available for purchase.
For two nights, individuals can hire out a caravan or camping pitch, or a camping pod, with all the trimmings such as complimentary electricity and showers available on-site. The pods, newly built in 2011, are furnished with decked seating and sleep two adults, while two children aged 15 or under can comfortably join them for £1 per night each. Those choosing to snooze in their own tent or caravan can bring up to two canine friends to accompany. Choose from the following options:
• £20 for a two-night camping pod stay