Falconry: Family Entry (£8), or Hawk Walk For One (£12), or Falconry Course For One (£18) at York Bird of Prey Centre (Up to 60% Off)
- Specialist falconry centre
- Located within the grounds of an 18th century stately home
- Shop on site sells tea, coffee and sandwiches
- Family entry to centre
- Or hawk walk for one with own hawk to fly in Sutton Park
- Or half day falconry course for one with flying opportunities
Limit 1 per person or family (up to 5 people). May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid Wed-Mon 11am-5pm. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Family ticket valid for 2 adults and up to 3 children. Original value based on most expensive option. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified on 25 July 2012 at 5.16pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Giving aspiring ornithologists a flying start, York Bird of Prey Centre houses over 50 feathered friends and other animals in a custom-built reserve in the grounds of historic Sutton Park. Spreading their wings with scenic gardens, flying displays, and special experiences, the centre has something for every bird of a feather.
Families can flap around the centre meeting owls, hawks, falcons in their enclosures as well as catching the odd flying display. Those fancying a more hands-on experience can stroll through Sutton Park with their own personal bird on a hawk walk with plenty of chances to fly it. Alternatively, a half day can be spent learning about the art of falconry, with many an opportunity for budding falconers to sink their talons into.
Choose from the following options:
• £12 for a hawk walk for one (60% off)
• £18 for a half day falconry course for one (60% off)