Leicestershire: Two Night Manor House Rental For Up to 23 People for £1575 at Highfields Manor & Spa (Up to 50% Off)
- Queen Anne-style two-floor country house with space for up to 23 guests
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Games room and bar
- Located between Charnwood Forest and The National Forest
- Seven en suite bedrooms, including four poster master room
- Two twins and one single room
- Double futons in garden room and cot for infants
- Hire of entire manor house
- Self-catering stay
- Optional additional services include beauty treatments, maid services, and meal catering
- Children welcome
Limit 1 per group (up to 23 people). May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone on 07530 658967. 48-hour cancellation policy. Excludes Fri, Sat and Sun nights. Full refund available if cannot find suitable dates. Non-refundable once confirmed. Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 10am. No dogs in house or spa; well-behaved dogs may stay in the outbuilding/garage area. Self-catering, with kitchen equipment provided. Original price based on 23 people and online rates. Original price verified on 19 June 2012 at 10.43am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Greeting guests with a tree-lined drive, expansive grounds, and traditional stone steps, Highfields Manor & Spa is a two-floor country house that pampers guests with plush bedrooms, garden room, drawing room, and pool. Get lost in the space with today's Groupon from Highfields Manor & Spa:
• £1575 for a two night manor house rental for 23 people (Up to 50% Off)
Self-catering stay with access to pool and spa facilities
With sleeping space for up to 23 people, including two double en suites and a four-poster master bedroom, this manor house is a magnet for large groups, whether weddings, corporate occasions, or families and friends uniting. The house overflows with facilities to liven up stays, from the large kitchen with an LED TV, sound system and PS3, to the indoor pool and spa; and from the free Wi-Fi to the games room, stacked to the brim with a pool table, shuffleboard table, and dartboard. For visitors looking for the finishing touch to their social vacation, additional services can be ordered, such as maid service, beauty therapies, and meal catering.
Kick back and relax in the indoor pool and spa, where holistic therapies, Pilates and yoga can be arranged for a relaxing afternoon, then bring the evening to life by the pool with the help of the 43-inch TV, sound bar and iPod dock. When it’s time to explore the outdoors, the nearby Charnwood Forest and National Forest provide the ideal setting for picnicking, while active lodgers may also want to try their hand at horse riding or fishing, available at locations throughout the forest, a short drive away.
• Two night manor house stay for up to 23 guests
• Master four-poster en suite, two double en suites, two double rooms, two twin en suites, a single room, several double futons, and a cot
• Large kitchen with TV, sound system and PS3; and games room with pool table, dartboard and shuffleboard
• Indoor pool and spa with 43-inch TV, sound bar, and iPod docks
• Additional amenities available, including beauty treatments, minibus transport, meal catering and cleaning services
Train: The nearest rail stations are Loughborough, five miles away and East Midlands Parkway, which lies around nine miles away.
Road: The house is a roughly 45-minute car journey from Birmingham along the M42 and A42. The house is around 16 miles from Nottingham, Derby and Leicester, reachable via the M1.