What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £5 for a regular burrito, soft drink and tortilla chips for one (48% off)
- £9.50 for a regular burrito, soft drink and tortilla chips each for two (51% off)
£15 for a regular burrito, beer and tortilla chips each with dip to share for two (43% off)
- A choice of regular burrito with soft drink and a portion of tortilla chips for one or two is available for eat-in and takeaway while option with a beer is available in the restaurant only
- Burrito toppings include: grilled chicken | pulled pork | fried veggies and guacamole
- Dips include: guacamole | salsa | cheese sauce
- A choice of drinks includes: 330ml bottle of coke, diet coke, coke zero or water | a bottle of Corona or Rekorderlig Real Fruit Cider
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 4 vouchers per table. No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Alcohol can be substituted for a soft drink. Excludes loaded burrito, ice tea and This water. Options including burrito, tortilla chips and soft drink valid for eat-in or takeaway. Options including beer valid for eat-in only. Vegetarian and gluten or wheat free options are available. Please advise restaurant at the time of ordering. Valid Mon-Fri 11am-9.30pm, Sat 11am-8pm, Sun midday-7pm; subject to availability. Excludes bank holidays. Valid at Cardiff and Aberdeen only. Verified using our merchant's menu on 13 Jun 2017.
Boasting locations all over the globe, Barburrito is a chain of restaurants offering authentic Mexican flavours. Their very first restaurant opened in Los Angeles back in the 1920s and since then they have been growing to reach the UK in 2005 when the first Barburrito opened in Manchester's Piccadilly Gardens. They take pride in serving simple, mouth-watering meals prepared using traditional recipes and combining fresh, responsibly sourced ingredients. The menu includes a choice of burritos and tacos that can be paired with tortilla chips with dips, churros and a selection of soft drinks, beers and ciders.