Tuck into finger sandwiches, scones and decadent patisseries at one of these artisan bakeries and 1950s-inspired cafes across the UK
What You'll Get
- Find the nearest location
- Offer is not valid in concession stores
- Sparkling option available at selected stores only
- Vegetarian options available on request (no gluten-free or vegan afternoon teas are available)
- Selection of miniature patisserie
- Tea sandwiches and quiche
- Scones with jam and clotted cream
- Choose from either a luxury loose leaf tea or the patisserie’s own blend of coffee
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Apr 2020.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts.
Booking: No booking required. Waiting times may apply at peak times.
Restrictions: Max. party size is 4. Must be 16 or older. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a set menu only. Valid 7 days a week. Excludes bank holidays. Please see individual café pages for opening and closing times. Substitutions for standard afternoon tea may be made in store. Eat-in only. Sparkling afternoon tea includes a glass of prosecco each. Cannot be used with any other offers. Online bookings will not be accepted. Valid on option purchased only.
Prosecco option: is only valid at Aberdeen, Glasgow West Nile, Nottingham
Excluded sites: Euston station, Victoria station
About Patisserie Valerie
First established in Soho in 1926, Patisserie Valerie follows artisanal baking traditions brought to London by Belgian-born Madam Valerie, whose mission was to introduce continental patisserie to the English. Now boasting over 120 venues nationwide, the company adorns its cafes with the 1950s-inspired decor and serves up an array of freshly-made cakes, craft pastries, breakfasts, lunches, coffees and loose-leaf teas. Their specialities include meticulously-crafted croissants and viennoiseries, as well as homemade Italian-style gelato.