Stunning Well-Being & 4D Baby Scan, With Photo Prints, Scan Movie Recording, Digital Scan Images & More In Our Private Baby Scan Clinic
About This Deal
- Private Well-Being & 4D Baby Scan - V.I.B baby scan package includes:
- Available from 24-34 weeks of pregnancy, Well-being + 4D (VIB) scan includes:
- Full well-being check & report
- Optional 99.9% accurate gender confirmation
- 8 x photo-quality prints & a digital copy of all images captured
- Scan movie recording
- Two keyrings with photo prints
- Packages are available from 24 to 34 weeks of pregnancy
Appointment lasts up to 30 minutes
- Top Tips For The Best Scan Quality: The best time to attend for a Well-Being & 4D scan depends on your pregnancy, generally between 26-30 weeks is the best time to attend, but we would advise between 20-24 weeks for multiple pregnancies and between 26-27 weeks if you have an anterior placenta. In the week before your scan, drink an extra couple of glasses of water per day, this can make the scan clearer.
Please note: The primary purpose of any of the scans offered by WTTW has always been and remains the health and wellbeing of the mother and baby. Some of the scans additionally include ancillary services such as gendering and 4D. As long as any appointment is booked primarily for a medical reason, the merchant will continue to include the other services throughout the lockdown period. All customers are asked to confirm that they are booking primarily for a medical reason such as reassurance or because of a specific concern. Rescans for ancillary services such as gender confirmation or 4D imaging cannot be offered at this time. We continue to work to all national guidelines and this may be subject to change at short notice. Please note that anyone who attends any of our clinics is required to wear a face mask or face covering. This is to protect our customers, who because they are pregnant are classed as vulnerable, other visitors and our hard working clinic staff.
About Window to the Womb
Window to the Womb is a diagnostic ultrasound baby scanning clinic that employs the latest technology to offer a variety of 2D, 3D and 4D scan packages. 2D diagnostic wellbeing checks kick off all the packages, with the health and safety of the baby being the first and primary objective of each and every scan. 4D scans are also included in a number of packages, with images and movies available to take home via an App. All Window to the Womb sonographers are fully qualified and can reveal the baby’s gender if desired.