Set out from major landmarks of London and enjoy a walking tour that discovers different aspects of the city, from Pirates to Markets
About This Deal
- What’s included: a pass to join one of the available London walking tours
- Departure time: all tours depart at 11 a.m.
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult
- For more information about tours
- Sex and Drugs and Rock ‘n’ Roll: Tottenham Court Road Tube Station, Oxford Street
- Pubs and Pirates: The Tower of London
- East End Markets: Hackney Central, Amhurst Road
- City of London: St. Paul’s Churchyard
- Markets, Kites and Canals: The Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9 3/4, Kings Cross Train Station
- Mayfair and St. James: Marble Arch
- Putney to Barnes: Putney Bridge Underground Station Approach
Need To Know
About Battlefield Journey
Led by history enthusiasts Andrew Date and Malcolm Donald, Battlefield Journey organises cycling and walking battlefield tours of northern France and Belgium. The company also provides historical walks through London and tours for groups via coach, minibus and car.