Improbable stunts and forked tongues abound as The Circus of Horrors hits the stage with their new incarnation, visiting eight locations
What You'll Get
- One (1) ticket to The Circus of Horrors
- When and where:
- 26 February at 7.30 p.m. at Crewe Lyceum Theatre
- 27 February at 7.30 p.m. at Barnsley Metrodome
- 5 March at 7.30 p.m. at Kettering Lighthouse
- 8 March at 7.30 p.m. at Princes Theatre Clacton, Clacton-On-Sea
- 19 March at 7.30 p.m. at The Place, Telford
- 20 March at 7 p.m. at Birmingham KK’s Steel Mill
- 23 March at 7.30 p.m. at Bournemouth Pavilion
- 28 October at 8 p.m. at Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- 29 October at 8 p.m. at Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- 30 October at 5 p.m. at Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- 30 October at 8 p.m. at Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- 31 October at 5 p.m. at Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- 31 October at 8 p.m. at Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- Seating: general admission; seats allocated on the night
- Show lasts approximately 2 hours 30 minutes
The Circus of Horrors
Using a combination of strobe lighting, pyrotechnics and world-class acrobatics, The Circus of Horrors performers want to make their guests believe in the darkest of magic. They display their abilities against the devil-driven backdrop of rock’n’roll and exhibit forked tongues in cheek throughout the show. The infamous Circus of Horrors is touring throughout the world, featuring curios such as a flaming limbo, sword swallowers and women swinging around the auditorium from their hair.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 19 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Seats will be allocated on the day by the supplier, no requests allowed. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase. Valid on option purchased only.