All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £99 for a Cardiff Bay sightseeing tour (Total experience time: 30 minutes, Distance flown: 34 miles, Approx. Flying time: 20 minutes) (13% off)
- £139 for a Cardiff Bay, Cardiff Castle and The Millennium Stadium tour (Total experience time: 45 minutes, Distance flown: 50 miles, Approx Flying time: 30 minutes) (10% off)
The Fine Print
Expires 15 Oct 2018. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Book online: https://www.heliadventures.co.uk/redeem-your-vouchers. Enter codes into the 'Coupon code' field. 7-day cancellation policy. Under 10s must be accompanied by a full paying adult. Passenger must buy second seat if 18 stone or over, and must be able to wear seat belt fitted to aircraft. If passengers are unable to take their flight due to not being able to wear seat belts, no refunds will be made but the ticket can be transferred to another person who is available to fly at time booked by original passenger. Flights take place on certain days each month, listed on the website. Total flight times are approximate and scheduled times and flight routing may be varied on the day due to weather or other operational requirements. If flights are cancelled due to weather, voucher validity is extended for further 3 months from the date of cancellation, and alternative dates will be offered. Front seat may only be occupied by passengers weighing less than 14 stone. Please arrive at least 20 minutes before scheduled time slot. Pricing verified using merchant's website on 25 Sep 2017.
About Heli Adventures
This air charter company provides helicopter rides across the land, from Poole Harbour and Bournemouth to Cardiff Bay or the Severn Valley. It uses the five-seater AS350 and occasionally the three-seater R44 for flights ranging from five to 30 minutes in length.
- Cotswold and Bath sightseeing flight
- Cardiff Bay, Cardiff Castle and Millennium Stadium tour
- Jurassic Coast sightseeing
- Bath and Bristol city tour
- Spinnaker Tower and Lymington sightseeing tour
- Iron bridge, Severn and Bridgnorth tours