A therapist tends to joint and muscle pain or injury or pain caused by sports or activities with a choice of one or two treatments
What You'll Get
- One-hour sports injury consultation.
- Consultation includes a case history, orthopaedic, neurological and muscle assessment plus diagnosis and report of findings.
- Treatments may include a deep tissue massage, myofascial release technique, joint manipulation, stretching or rehab exercises.
- Treatments cover joint pain, muscle strain, ligament sprain and recent injury or pain through sport or activity.
Choose Between Two Options
- £14 for One-hour sports injury consultation with treatment (83% off)
- £19.95 for One-hour sports injury consultation with two treatments (83% off)
The Optimal Swing Clinic provide golfers, athletes and other sporty types with various services to diagnose and treat pains or mobility issues that affect, or are contributed to by, their game. Clinical practitioners are on hand as well as golfing professionals to examine client’s game techniques to establish the relationship between playing and pain, before working to try and improve both. Learn more about what to expect at a massage.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase (excl. bank holidays).
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Booking: Required by phone on 02920 026468. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Tue, Thu, Fri midday-7pm; Wed 8am-3pm; Sat 8am-midday. Must be 16 or over. New customers only. Full refund if found unsuitable. Valid on option purchased only.