All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 9 July 2018
· 3 July 2018
· 11 June 2018
What You'll Get
- Get to grips with the game over the course of one or two hour-long lessons
- Sessions can be held in the indoor teaching studio or outside on the golf course
- Includes video analysis to help examine technique
- All equipment provided
- Available from 8.30am Tuesday to Sunday
Choose from the following options for one-hour golf lessons with video analysis:
- £19 for one lesson for one person (44% off)
- £29 for one lesson for two people (57% off)
- £29 for two lessons for one person (57% off)
- £39 for two lessons for two people (71% off)
Carl Yates coaches at Brandhall Golf Course, a par 71 woodland course complete with water hazards, slim fairways and manicured greens. The 18 hole course is suitable for all abilities, and is available to play on via membership or ‘pay and play’. Brandhall offers activities for players aged 50 and above, as well as golf club repair, a pro shop, and lessons using digital technology. When play’s complete, guests can refresh themselves at the on-site cafe.
Golfshake (140 Reviews)
The Brandhall course has received a positive 3.5/5 on Golfshake. Reviews highlighted the accessibility of the open course, which provides enough length for the long hitters but is friendly to first-timers, as well as the good condition of most of the fairways and greens.
Details verified 25 November 2014.
Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase (excl 25 Dec; 1 Jan).
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required by phone 01215522195. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Tue-Sun 8.30am-dusk. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Equipment provided. Dress code restrictions apply, must wear flat soled shoes or golf shoes. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's pricelist on 27 Apr 2015.