What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £9.95 for a two-hour kayak taster session for one (50% off)
- £19.50 for a two-hour kayak taster session for two (51% off)
- £37.95 for a two-hour kayak taster session for four (53% off)
- £9.95 for a two-hour stand-up paddleboard taster session for one (50% off)
- £19.50 for a two-hour stand-up paddleboard taster session for two (51% off)
- £37.95 for a two-hour stand-up paddleboard taster session for four (53% off)
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Book online: https://www.b-row.co.uk/product/learn-to-kayak-taster-sessions-and-courses/ for kayak sessions or https://www.b-row.co.uk/product-category/stand-up-paddleboarding/ for paddleboard sessions. Set up account, log in and then book. Provide coupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 8 or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. 2 hours per session. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to session to fill in disclaimer and medical questionnaire. All equipment provided for stand-up paddleboarding, including wetsuit, buoyancy aids, paddle and suitable beginner board. Introduction by instructor and briefing on dry land included. No swimming skills needed. It is recommended to bring towel, something to wear on the feet and something to wear after session. For kayaking, suitable clothing to get wet, including footwear, is recommended. Please do not wear any denim or cotton-based clothing. It is recommended to bring change of clothes and a towel. Kayak and equipment provided. Please let the merchant know if not able to swim. Pricing verified using merchant's website on 30 Mar 2018.
B-Row was established in 2011 as a replacement for the Birmingham Schools Rowing Association. They offer indoor and outdoor rowing and canoeing activities, directed at schools, colleges and universities. B-Row also provide kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, and powerboat courses and experiences.