All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 15 May 2018
· Reviewed 15 May 2018
· Reviewed 14 May 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £15 for a brewery experience with sample tasting, a choice of pizza and a pint for one (up to 55% off)
- £29 for a brewery experience with sample tasting, a choice of pizza and a pint each for two (up to 56% off)
- £57 for a brewery experience with sample tasting, a choice of pizza and a pint each for four (up to 57% off)
Pizza may include:
- Chorizo and fennel: tomato base and fresh mozzarella topped with Spanish chorizo and sliced oven-roasted fennel, finished with chilli-infused olive oil, sea salt crystals, cracked black pepper, Parmigiano Reggiano and toasted pine nuts
- Pomegranate, feta and spinach: tomato base, fresh mozzarella and feta topped with spinach sauteed in a garlic butter and finished with pomegranate, olive oil, sea salt crystals, cracked black pepper and Parmigiano Reggiano
- Prosciutto and rocket: tomato base and fresh mozzarella finished with rocket, prosciutto crudo and Parmigiano Reggiano
Pint may include:
- Speaking for Rainbows: 7.0%, low bitterness, cloud IPA, straw in colour
- Have You Seen Tom’s Snapchat?: 4.8%, brewed in collaboration with Ar Súil Brewing Project, deliciously fruity New England style pale ale with a truckload of hops
- Breakfast Juice: 5.7%, the perfect perk up, a five cereal malty IPA with one of your five a day
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per up to 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for pizza up to the value of £14 and a pint of beer up to £6. Tour and pizza meal may take up to 60min. Max.20 people for a time slot; min.5 people. Merchant reserves the right to reschedule a tour if minimum numbers are not met. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's price list on 29 Jan 2018.
About Dig Brew Co.
A craft brewing project, Dig Brew Co. is based in Fazeley Street Industrial Estate and can be reached by train stopping at nearby Birmingham Moor Street station or New Street. We are very creative here at Dig Brew Co. and love to play around with tastes and are always creating new recipes. The result, a young and vibrant showcase of the best hops, malt and yeast in the finished products. The brewery is not just an industrial unit, it is a venue to art, beer festivals, music and more. To top that all off it has an on-site bar and pizzeria, so once guests end their tour they can sit down to a pint and a pizza.