All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 5 July 2018
· 2 July 2018
· 27 June 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £6.95 for a brewery tour with beer tasting for one (31% off)
- £12.95 for a brewery tour with beer tasting for two (35% off)
- £24.95 for a brewery tour with beer tasting for four (38% off)
£74.95 for a brewery tour with beer tasting for up to 16 (53% off)
- Guided brewery tour with a tutored beer tasting
- Includes at least four samples per person
- Each tour lasts approximately 55 minutes
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per up to 16 people, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Tour lasts approximately 55 minutes. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Children may attend with paying adults for a £1 surcharge, payable on the day. Beers contain gluten. Tasting includes min. 4 samples per person. Valid on option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's poster on 29 Mar 2018.
About Poole Hill Brewery Southbourne Ales
The team at Poole Hill Brewery Southbourne Ales make Southbourne Ales and Tingay's beers. The Victorian-inspired bar sees visitors enjoy the beers made on site, as well as a selection of Dorset wines, local spirits and Purbeck Cider. Brewery tours are available for those looking to see the process with their own eyes, with the option to add a beer tasting session.