A two or three-piece suit can be tailor made in a range of British and Italian cloths with up to Super 140s wool and cashmere
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £399 for a two-piece bespoke suit (60% off)
- £439 for a two-piece bespoke suit plus shirt (64% off)
- £449 for a two-piece bespoke suit plus shirt, tie and pocket square (67% off)
- £479 for a three-piece bespoke suit (58% off)
- £519 for a three-piece bespoke suit plus shirt (62% off)
- £529 for a three-piece bespoke suit plus shirt, tie and pocket square (65% off)
Gents in need of some finely cut, ethically-made workwear or something for a special occasion can head down to one of Harris and Zei’s studios to get fitted for a two-piece or three-piece bespoke suit. Their cloths come in over 40 different styles and are finely woven from up to super 140s wool and cashmere. Every detail of the suit will be made to the customer’s measurements and specifications, and customers can return in four to six weeks to collect their new suit.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Appointment required 48 hours in advance, call 02077028487 and quote your voucher code to book. No cancellation accepted. Valid Mon-Fri 10am-7pm, Sat 10am-6pm and Sun 11am-4pm. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Suits take approx. 4-6 weeks to manufacture and will require fitting and collection. Valid only for option purchased. Verified using our merchant's price list on 27 Jun 2016.
About Harris and Zei
Harris and Zei has been tailoring materials to fit gentlemen of London for over 40 years. From its East London studio, the company has worked with, among others, Ted Baker, Jaegar and Alice Temperley. All garments are tailored on-site and are available for collection.