All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed a day ago
· Reviewed 2 days ago
· Reviewed 2 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £22 for a two-course meal from the set menu for two
- £44 for a two-course meal from the set menu for four
Set Menu includes
- Tuscan Pâté: chicken liver and Vin Santo pâté, ciabatta and sweet balsamic onions
- Fritto misto: crispy fried sustainable fish and squid with garlic and lemon aioli
- Truffle tagliatelle: pasta with truffle cream, Umbrian truffles and nutmeg
- Italian nachos: fried four-cheese ravioli with arrabbiata sauce
- Kale salad: lentils, avocado, crunchy kale and grapes, dressed with tangy lemon olive oil dressing
- Roasted pumpkin soup: with yoghurt and focaccia
- Smoked salmon spaghetti: Suffolk hot-smoked salmon in a creamy lemon sauce with courgette and parsley
- Carbonara: casarecce pasta with golden smoky pancetta, sweet leeks, cracked pepper and parmesan
- Gnocchi Pomodoro: potato gnocchi in slow-roasted tomato sauce with garlic, basil and baby mozzarella
- Kale Caesar salad shredded kale, hazelnuts, crunchy gem, creamy anchovy dressing, croutons and parmesan
- Buttermilk-fried chicken burger: Calabrian chilli mayonnaise, fontal cheese, beef tomato, rocket and chips; £2 supplement
- Italian steak and fries: Marinated prime beef steak with herby garlic butter, rocket, parmesan and skinny chips; £3 supplement
- Tagliatelle Bolognese: Rich pork and beef ragù with red wine and parmesan
- Chocolate brownie: chocolate sauce, salted caramel popcorn gelato and caramelised popcorn
- Affogato: vanilla ice cream with a shot of piping hot espresso
- Jamie’s Favourite Torta di Nada: blueberry and olive oil cake with whipped cream, honey and orange zest
- Clementine sorbet: three scoops of refreshing citrus sorbet
The Fine Print
Valid from 31 Mar 2018. Expires 31 Oct 2018. Excludes bank holidays.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts.
Booking: No booking required, waiting times will apply at peak times. To avoid disappointment, please book via https://www.jamieoliver.com/italian/; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted. Present printed Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Fri and Sun normal opening hours. Valid Sat 3pm-6pm. Must be 18 or older. Choice of starter and main or main and dessert. Menu items are seasonal and subject to change and availability. New customers only. £2 surcharge for chicken burger; £3 surcharge for steak. £5 surcharge for a glass of Prosecco. Maximum party size is 6. Excludes Gatwick and Threadneedle Street location. Discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the total amount will be added to the bill on table of 6 adults and more.Please check individual restaurants for opening and closing times. Valid for option purchased only.
About Jamie's Italian
The story of Jamie's Italian began when Jamie Oliver, supported by his Italian mentor, chef Gennaro Contaldo, opened the first restaurant in Oxford in 2008. The kitchen's experienced chefs are committed to bringing a piece of Italy to customers all over the UK, with a menu combining traditional recipes and quality ingredients with innovative ideas and Jamie's signature twist. Guests can savour an array of dishes, including freshly made pasta, as well as steaks, pizzas and salads that can be complemented with a fine selection of wine and cocktails.