All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 4 days ago
· Reviewed 13 March 2018
· Reviewed 23 February 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £29 for a celebrity three-hour makeup masterclass with gift and Prosecco (85% off)
£29 for a three-hour highlighting and contouring class (85% off)
- Make-up masterclass may include: skincare and preparation | preparing a perfect base | techniques for long-lasting make-up | methods for fast make-up application | brows and lips | day look, evening look and smoky eye technique | methods and looks for every occasion | false eyelash application
- Highlighting and contouring class may include: contouring for eyes and lips | blending techniques | mixing eyeshadow colours and textures
- 20% off professional courses
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 72-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for option purchased only. Equipment provided. Each class must have at least 5 participants to take place; bookings are subject to change. Verified using our merchant's price list on 5 Sep 2017.
About Make-Up London Academy
The Make-Up London Academy makes use of illustrious brands like Bobbi Brown and Illamasqua to teach the tips and tricks of the beauty industry. They have worked with Cosmopolitan magazine, Vogue, London Fashion Week and more. The MLA specialises in forecasting trends for beauty and fashion editors across the globe. Attending to press days and bloggers meetings give them a good knowledge of the industry. The school’s resident run both full and part-time courses in everything from smoky eye to Asian bridal make-up. The MLA also collaborates with brands such as River Island, boohoo, BarryM, Next, Missguided, Very, NewLook, TedBaker and Maybelline. They have over 30,000 followers across their social media platforms. The latest addition to the school's services is the MLA kids spa, where little ones can be pampered like grown-ups.