All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £12.95 for an all-day brunch for two (up to 30% off)
- £14.95 for an all-day brunch with a hot drink for two (up to 42% off)
A choice of hot drinks includes: espresso | cappuccino | decaffeinated latte | Americano | hot chocolate with cream
Brunch menu may include:
- The Full English breakfast: two eggs (fried, poached or scrambled), two rashers of bacon, a Cumberland sausage, baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast
- The vegetarian breakfast (v): baby spinach and feta cheese frittata, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and toasted ciabatta
- Eggs Florentine (v): two poached eggs on brioche toast with wilted spinach and Hollandaise sauce
- Eggs Benedict: two poached eggs on brioche toast with bacon and Hollandaise sauce
Eggs Royale: two poached eggs on brioche toast with smoked salmon and Hollandaise sauce
- For full menu please see here
The Fine Print
Expires 10 Nov 2018.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Max group size is 4.
Booking: No booking required. Online bookings will not be accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. Waiting times may apply at peak times. Subject to availability.
Restrictions: Must be 16 or older. Brunch is eat-in only, Offer valid in-store only. Available Mon-Sun. Check website for individual closing times. Valid for breakfast up to the value of £9.20 and optional hot drink up to £3.70 per person. Available brunch items will be depending upon store. Excludes buttermilk pancakes, two fried, poached or scrambled eggs on toast, ranch style eggs and breakfast crêpe. Not valid in concession stores. Valid for option purchased only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's menu on 31 Jul 2018.
Excluded locations: Valid at select locations only. Please view the interactive maps for included stores.
About Patisserie Valerie
First opened in Soho in 1926, Patisserie Valerie follows artisanal baking traditions brought to London by Belgian-born Madam Valerie, whose mission was to introduce continental patisserie to the English. Now boasting over 120 venues nationwide, the company adorns its cafes with a 1950s-inspired decor and serves up an array of freshly made cakes, craft pastries, breakfasts, lunches, coffees and loose-leaf teas. Their specialities include meticulously crafted croissants and viennoiseries, as well as homemade Italian-style gelato.