All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £9.95 for a mystery landmark hunt single pack (55% off)
£17.95 for a mystery landmark hunt race pack (51% off)
- Single pack is desiged for up to two
- Race pack is designed for up to four
- Equipment provided: compass, pen, clipboard, map, clue sheet (answers also provided), fold up local area guide, and a certificate of completion
- 20% off bill on food and beverage purchased at the final destination
- The route, available in two variants, is 3.15 miles long and is designed to require three hours to complete
- Routes available include Bath | Birmingham | Bournemouth | Brighton | Bristol | Cambridge | London- The City | London- Westminster | Oxford | London-West End | London-Regents Park | Liverpool | Leeds
- The race routes in these locations have two routes of equal length starting and finishing at the same points so it is possible to race in teams
- Available for Treasure Hunt routes. Race routes are only available in Edinburgh and London
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Each route is valid for 2 people. Mandatory booking and postage required online https://ggtreasurehunts.com/collections/groupon-routes. Quote security code. Present Groupon on arrival. No cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult to enter pubs. Race routes only available for London locations Each route is sufficient for 2 people only, for more persons please purchase on postage screen £3 per person. For details on pub opening times and limitations for under 18s please see website. Choose between hard copies or digital copies. Surcharge required for postage £1.99 for one route £2.99 for Race Packs. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Great Game
The British Museum treasure hunt quiz is the perfect compliment to a museum visit. Successfully answer the questions as it leads the participant around the museum pointing out all the key highlights along the way. Use the answers to fill a decoding cipher and once completed, participants can crack the final coded message which will lead to a great nearby pub. The prize is a 20% discount and an activity pack with further puzzles and short histories of the area and museum. Please allow up to two hours to complete the hunt and please remember to bring a pen and paper.