What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £4.75 for entry for one child (40% off)
- £5.95 for entry for one adult (40% off)
- £11.90 for entry for two adults (40% off)
£17 for entry for a family of four (40% off)
- Travellers can journey back 600 years to discover a Canterbury of a bygone age by means of revisiting some of Chaucer’s most dramatic stories
- Includes a 10% discount towards the museum shop purchases
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Mar 2018. Limit 2 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 4 additional as a gift. No booking required, present Groupon at the entrance of Canterbury Tales. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Children classified as aged 5-17. Family ticket valid is 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children. Valid only for option purchased. Valid Wed-Sun 10am-4pm. Also valid Mon-Tue during Kent School holidays. 10% discount applies to purchases at the shop excluding books. Verified using our merchant's website on 9 Jan 2018.
About Canterbury Tales
Canterbury Tales provides immersive storytelling tours set in the ancient Kent city. Adventures involve some of Chaucer’s most dramatic tales dedicated to this classic piece of English literature. The trips feature audio guides in six languages and enable step-free access. The team also offer children's audio guides that recreate the tales in a manner suitable for kids while at the same time providing an immersive experience for English learners.