All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £12.95 for an all-day brunch for two (up to 30% off)
- £14.95 for an all-day brunch with a hot drink for two (up to 42% off)
Hot drinks available include: espresso | cappuccino | decaffeinated latte | Americano | hot chocolate with cream
Meals available include:
- Full English breakfast: two fried, poached or scrambled eggs | two rashers of bacon | Cumberland sausage | baked beans | tomatoes | mushrooms and toast
- Vegetarian breakfast: baby spinach and feta cheese frittata | grilled tomatoes | mushrooms | baked beans | toasted ciabatta
- Eggs Florentine: two poached eggs on a brioche toast with wilted spinach and a Hollandaise sauce
- Eggs Benedict: two poached eggs on a brioche toast with bacon and a Hollandaise sauce
- Eggs Royale: two poached eggs on a brioche toast with smoked salmon and a Hollandaise sauce
See the full menu.
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 28 Feb 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy 10 additional as gifts. Max group size is 4.
Redemption: No booking required. Online bookings will not be accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. Waiting times may apply at peak times. Please check individual café opening and closing times over the festive period
Restrictions: Eat-in only. Must be 16 or older. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability, whilst stocks last. Check website for individual closing times. Available brunch items will be depending upon store. Excludes buttermilk pancakes, 2 fried, poached or scrambled eggs on toast, ranch-style eggs and breakfast crêpe. Not valid in concession stores. Excludes Rushden Lakes, Cheltenham Gallagher Retail Park, Euston Station, Paddington, Camberley, Hounslow, Lakeside Essex, Manchester Fort, Manchester Oxford Street, Selfridges Bullring, Selfridges Trafford Centre and Victoria Station. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 21 Nov 2018.
Excluded locations: Valid at select locations only. Please view the interactive maps for included stores.
About Patisserie Valerie
First established in Soho in 1926, Patisserie Valerie follows artisanal baking traditions brought to London by Belgian-born Madam Valerie, whose mission was to introduce continental patisserie to the English. Now boasting over 120 venues nationwide, the company adorns its cafes with 1950s-inspired decor, and serves up an array of freshly-made cakes, craft pastries, breakfasts, lunches, coffees and loose-leaf teas. Their specialities include meticulously-crafted croissants and viennoiseries, as well as homemade Italian-style gelato.