What You'll Get
- One front tier seating ticket to Santus Circus
- When and Where: 17 - 25 February at Cyclopark, Gravesend | 28 February and 1 - 4 March at Tulley’s Farm, Crawley
- Showtime: 2 p.m. on 17, 18, 24 February and 3 March | 3 p.m. on 25 February and 4 March | 5 p.m. on 17 - 24, 28 February and 1-3 March | 7.30 p.m. on 21 - 23, 28 February and 1 - 2 March
- £7 for one (1) front tier seating ticket on 21, 22, 28 February and 1 March
- £8 for one (1) front tier seating ticket on all other available dates (up to 43% off)
Le Cirque de France’s Santus Circus brings its big top to Gravesend and Crawley for a string of high-energy performances. With over 25 years of experience, the troupe knows just what to do to leave their audiences gasping in wonder or crying with laughter. For the 2018 tour, attendees can expect such performances as the Romeros riders straight from Brazil with their Globe of Death and the world-famous Wheel of Death delivered by a group from Hungary. Lucien and Sacha Santus, the duo of clowns, return to the circus to pull the visitors into their show and leave them in stitches.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival in the ticket office. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. No brochure, food or drink included. Valid for front tier bench sitting. Customers are advised to arrive at least 30min before the chosen performance. Valid on option purchased only. Step-free access available.
Original values: *Discount applies to selected options only. Verified using our merchant's website on 5 Feb 2018.