What You'll Get
- One (1) ticket to The Circus of Horrors
- When and where: 20 January at 7.30 p.m., Town Hall, Cheltenham | 25 January at 7.30 p.m., the Castle, Wellingborough | 3 February at 8 p.m., Royal Hippodrome, Eastbourne | 13 February at 8 p.m., Millennium Forum, Derry | 14 February at 8 p.m., Waterfront, Belfast | 2 March at 7.30 p.m., Victoria Theatre, Halifax | 10 March at 7.30 p.m., Charter Hall, Colchester
- Seating: unreserved
- £13 for one (1) ticket, Cheltenham, Eastbourne, Colchester (up to 51% off)
- £12.50 for one (1) ticket, Wellingborough, Derry (up to 50% off)
- £13.50 for one (1) ticket, Belfast (up to 49% off)
- £14 for one (1) ticket, Halifax (up to 50% off)
The Circus of Horrors: Voodoo
Hitting the road again with their new incarnation, The Circus of Horrors keeps on surprising their audiences. Voodoo features circus acts from all over the world to tell the story of a curse that befalls an unfortunate city. Using a combination of strobe lighting, pyrotechnics and world-class acrobatics, the performers want to make their guests believe in the darkest of magic. They display their abilities against the devil-driven backdrop of rock’n’roll and exhibit forked tongues in cheek throughout the show.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Show lasts approximately 2 hours 30 minutes. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Not suitable for children. Unreserved seating. Please note the show contains some nudity and bad language, all tongue in cheek and not of a sexual nature. Strobe lighting and pyrotechnics are used in the show. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 20 Dec 2017.