All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 21 hours ago
· 2 days ago
· 3 May 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- £31 for a four-day meet and greet parking at Manchester airport
- £33 for a seven-day meet and greet parking at Manchester airport
- £39.99 for a 14-day meet and greet parking at Manchester airport
- £47 for a four-day meet and greet parking at Heathrow airport
- £56 for a seven-day meet and greet parking at Heathrow airport
- £76 for a 14-day meet and greet parking at Heathrow airport
- £46 for a four-day meet and greet parking at Gatwick airport
- £63.99 for a seven-day meet and greet parking at Gatwick airport
£96 for a 14-day meet and greet parking at Gatwick airport
- A driver will collect the customer’s car from any required terminal at three different airports
- The car will be stored for four, seven or 14 days at a secure compound and returned on arrival of the customer
Heathrow airport parking is not available 15-31 December 2017.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Must book within 14 days of purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Booking required by phone, call 0208 090 1986. Phone lines open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. Must give 24 hours notice. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid for cars up to 4x4 only. No commercial vehicles permitted. Vehicles must be road worthy with a valid MOT and road tax. The price quoted is for the number of days vehicle will be parked in the car park and not for the number of hours (days are not calculated by 24 hour clock). Heathrow airport parking is not available 15-31 Dec 2017. Further terms and conditions can be found online via www.merryparking.co.uk/terms/conditions. Valid on option purchased only.
About Merry Parking
Merry Parking aims to make airport parking more accessible with three options for guests to leave their car close by when they fly. A meet and greet booking is the simplest way for guests to travel, with a driver meeting them at the airport terminal before their departure and collecting them upon arrival. Other ways include a car drop-off at a secure compound and shuttle bus to the airport, or a parking space in or near the airport with a shorter bus ride to the correct terminal. They operate at Bristol, Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted and Luton.